This whole job search just has me frustrated. I wish it were going more smoothly, but instead it has on and off days.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Jobs and online applications
I just heard of another job opening this morning. It is for a 0.6 time (which I'm not sure I'm interested in, be it for marching band and not full time, but oh well I should apply I need a job). However, what is annoying about this job application is that it is an online application. I have to request that my professional file/credential file be uploaded, yet no site or e-mail is given, and I have to upload all my own files. What ever happened to good old fashioned paper and pen? Yes the typing saves my hands, but still, how will I know if the application is fully sent? How will I know if they can open my attachments?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment